Position: Admin Cum Inventory Clerk
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of an Inventory
• Develops and implements procedures for ensuring that adequate inventory levels are present.
• Identifies and optimizes common inventory items.
• Comes up with ways to dispose of or sell obsolete items in the inventory.
• Works with other teams including sales, shipping and purchasing.
• Ensures that inventory counts are completed regularly and in a timely manner.
• Audits the facility’s entire inventory on a regular basis and provides reports to management.
• Instructs others on how and where to return defective goods.
• Keeps a particular area for returned goods tidy and clean.
• Follows all existing company policies and procedures.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrates the ability to quickly adapt to changing conditions and solve problems immediately.
• Shows the ability to work well under pressure, such as when inventory deliveries or shipments become late or forgotten.
• Possesses effective written and verbal communication skills; displays reading comprehension skills.
• Exhibits the ability to work well with others and maintain organization between cross-related departments.
• Displays the ability to multitask and handle multiple issues at the same time without stress.
• An inventory only needs a ordinary national certificate or equivalent as the formal education minimum qualification.
• Employers generally prefer to hire inventory who have computer skills, especially with spreadsheet software.
• The inventory might also need to be familiar with a word processing program, a database program and email.
• A portable scanner is the main equipment that an inventory auditor uses on the job, and employers provide training on its usage.
• Certain skill sets are important for inventory.
• They need good verbal and written communication skills, as they must make inventory reports to managers and work with other associates as part of a team.
• Ability to understand mathematical conversions.
• Must have 1 year experience in a computer-aided warehousing operation, or any equivalent combination of education and experience to include experience in inventory operation.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 20 - 28 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Allowances: B$ 50
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 08/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !