Position: Admin Cum Waitress
Total Vacancy: 2 Female
Purpose of position
• Supporting the restaurant’s daily operation by performing the administrative works, managing relations with clients, and supervising staffs.
• Admin cum Waitress responsible for day to day administration of the restaurant’s activities at the same time to provide excellent service standards and maintains high customer satisfaction.
• Liaise with the Operation Manager on duty for specific instructions/requests.
• To be the point of contact for public inquiries which includes managing calls, emails, and inquiries from both clients and vendors.
• Maintain updated records of daily, weekly and monthly reports:Inventory, Daily Production reports, and Sales Summary.
• Monitoring daily sales and expenses as well as the ordering supplies such as vegetables, meat and snacks.
• Responsible for handling restaurant’s petty cash.
• Filing and preparing documents including the Payroll Administration, Fuel Receipt Reports, P. O. , Suppliers Invoices, and other supporting documents and submit them as per schedule.
• Responsible for greeting patrons when they come in to the restaurant.
• Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
• Inform patrons of daily specials.
• Know how to explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
• Write patrons´ food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
• Serve food or beverages to patrons.
• Clean tables or counters after patrons have finished dining.
• Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters; take them to kitchen for cleaning.
• Prepare table for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware .
• Answering phones to take reservations or to-go orders .
• Keep dining area clean all the time such as sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming carpet etc.
• Attends all company training as required.
• Adheres to all HR and company policies and procedures.
• Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills. Financial Responsibilities
• Assists in the correct usage of all chemicals to save cost.
• Assist in ordering operating equipment and cleaning supplies for the operation.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Allowances: B$ 50
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 28/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !