Position: Admin Guard
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
1. Checks and tracks schedules, keeping aware of the availability of services at any given time.
2. Plans and prioritizes requests, when limited resources are available.
3. May monitor, document, and record communication.
4. Collaborate with management to modify daily routes to accommodate the needs of respective department.
5. Address problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions
6. Receive and dispatch mails/documents as per request.
7. Prioritize calls according to urgency and importance
8. Bundle mail in preparation for delivery
9. Maintain accurate records of deliveries.
10. Sort mail for delivery, arranging it in delivery sequence
11. Obtain signed receipts for registered, certified, and insured mail; collect associated charges; and complete any necessary paperwork.
12. Prepare daily work and run schedules.
13. Provide delivery team with all information needed to successfully deliver/pick up a job
14. Responded to all customer inquiries thoroughly & professionally, greeting customers in a timely fashion, while quickly determining their need.
15. Maintain a professional attitude at all times and with all employees
16. Adhere to all company policies, procedures, rules and regulations in written and verbal form
17. Send and pick up client as and when needed
1. High school diploma
2. Can SPEAK/READ/WRITE Chinese is an ADVANTAGE
3. Strong knowledge of roadways in Brunei Darussalam.
4. Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
5. Can work independently and committed/reliable.
6. Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures.
7. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
8. Must have valid Driving license.
Location: Bank of China
Working hour: Monday to Friday (subject to BOC request to work on Saturday or Sunday)
Please send your cv to recruitment/ /aegis. com. bn
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 19/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !