Position: Administration Clerk
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• Handle office interactions with outside visitors. This includes greeting and directing guests, answering phone inquiries, and handling requests or complaints in a professional manner.
• Keep track of inventory and work with supply vendors to ensure a well-stocked office.
• Maintain files with confidentiality in an easily accessible format.
• Coordinate communication between various departments, schedule meetings, distribute reports and keep all parties informed of general business operations.
• Operate and maintain office machinery, including copiers, fax machines and printers.
• Maintaining a clean and organized working environment which includes cleaning.
• High school diploma or equivalency required. Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Experience in basic bookkeeping and tracking of financial transactions.
• Good organization, scheduling and time management skills.
• Previous experience with administrative duties in an office setting preferred.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with a typing speed of at least 60 wpm.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience in working in a Tuition School is an advantage.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP & SCP Contribution
Closing date: 25/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !