Position: Administration/Hr Assistant
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• Draft Official Letters (Internal & External)
• Updating all admin related file (Insurance, Rental Agreement, Vehicle related, etc. )
• Schedule, attending meeting, creating agents and taking minutes
• Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation for staffs
• Staff Personal Protection items as per Operation focal point request.
• Attend all the official functions as per instructions by HR Coordinator or Manager/ Assistant Manager.
• Collecting all the incoming post Sorting & Distributing to concerned Department.
• Maintain database for all staffs in all Locations based on Organization chart.
• Co-ordinate with new staffs to Open Salary Bank A/C applies for IC, Driving License and Medical Examination.
• Attend all the Government/NGO relates activates on behalf of the company as per when required.
• All the other admin works as per Instruction from Manager & Assistant Manager
• To monitor the cleanliness of office and work station of staff and coordinate with housekeeping personal.
HR Assistant Duties
• Should be responsible for recruitment on all operation priority basis after the approval from Manager/ Asst Manager/ Operation Manager
• Maintain the no of staffs for each location based on the organization chart by keeping the ratio of local and Expats.
• For (Internal & External LIMITED TO Operational area) should act as Assistant HR Executive and Issues Official letters Liaise with HR Coordinator (Like Staff misconduct, any violation of company policy, Theft Public holiday and liaising with all the external Authorities. )
• Assist HR Executive in Preparation of PRF (Personal Request Form), Job Order and Job Description for new Positions.
• Assist HR Executive in Preparation of labor Immigration formalities.
• Inspection to Staff house and Operational areas (Supermarket/Minimart) to check cleanliness and maintain proper records and schedule visit accordingly as per advice from Operation Manager but limited to kuala Belait/Lumut.
• Monitoring and create changers of policy as per when required and discuss with HR Coordinator before getting management approval.
• Filling all the Incoming CV’s and short listing as per operation requirement.
• Maintain Database of Leave entitlement (Medical Leave, Maternity Leave, Annual Leave) for all employees with consulting Senior HR Executive.
• Act as HR Executive in the absence of HR Executive.
• Maintain all standard format form is in use (eg. Leave form, Request form, etc. )
- Must have 1-2 years working experience in related field
Education Required: GCE ´´A´´ Level
Age: 25 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 900 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 11/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !