Position: Administration Management
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• A growing Bruneian SME is looking to hire one (1) professional to handle business management and administrative related tasks.
• The selected candidate will be assisting in office management and organizational procedures.
• This position requires previous administrative and secretarial work experience of 3 Years +.
• The candidate should have a good knowledge in general business management tasks as well as finance & accounting.
• The preferred candidate must be reliable, diligent and detail oriented and be proficient in both Malay and English.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Assist in office management and organizational procedures
- Office support including customer support on the phone
- Keeping well-organized files and records
- Answering phones and taking phone messages and redirecting to appropriate colleagues
- Scheduling appointments and events
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Writing and editing company correspondence
- Preparing documents, reports and provide feedback to company supervisor/manager
- Conducting research tasks or any other tasks that may be required by the organization
- Government Liaison for permits
Academic Qualifications required:
- Min. Diploma/Degree in Business Admin/ Marketing/ Communications or relevant discipline
- Knowledge in general office software (Microsoft Office Suite) applications
Other Soft Skills required:
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Malay
- Well-organized and planning skills with the ability to co-ordinate activities across departments
- A good team player with strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Diligent and detail orientated
- Good time management skills
- Keen interest to learn, develop and progress
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 20 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 15/06/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !