Position: Administration Officer
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
• Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
• Evaluate all projects and ensure compliance to all budgets for contract services and coordinate with project manager to review all projects and maintain estimates and track all invoices and work orders
• Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
• Familiar with a variety of the field´s concepts, practices and procedures.
• Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
• May direct and lead the work of others.
• Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit / department.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Answer and direct phone calls.
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
• Maintain contact lists.
• Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
• Develop and maintain a filing system.
• Order office supplies.
• Submit and reconcile expense reports.
• Provide general support to visitors.
• Provide information by answering questions and requests.
• Generate reports. Handle multiple projects.
• Prepare and monitor invoices.
• Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• Cover the reception desk when required.
• Maintain computer and manual filing systems.
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
• Take accurate minutes of meetings.
• Coordinate office procedures.
• Reply to email, telephone or face to face inquiries. Receive, sort and distribute the mail.
• Recognized national diploma in business administration or alternative qualifications acceptable to the company.
• Minimum 3 years working experience in an administrative role.
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skill in Malay and English.
• Possess good written and verbal skills in Malay and English.
• Must be proficient in the use of computers including the use of applications like, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher,
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 04/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !