Position: Administration Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
The Administrator will be responsible for the proper running of Creativo office in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam.
This includes the following administrative tasks:
1. Type up information or documents as per directed using word processing and spreadsheet applications such as MS Word and Excel.
2. Arrange appointments and meetings as per directed.
3. Set-up and maintain an efficient filing system – recording and filing according to the company’s basic and standard filing reference system.
4. Assist in:
4. 1. Preparing presentation materials that may be required for meetings, workshops and other promotional activities/ events – using presentation tools such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point and other graphic development applications
4. 2. Preparing for meetings when requested - preparing agendas and minutes of meetings as per directed.
4. 3. Preparing directives, confidential reports and unit activities;
4. 4. Organizing events (training/workshops, on site visits, ceremonies, etc. ) and providing logistical support.
4. 5. Gathering information pertinent to reports and/or services.
(a) Oversees all administrative functions related to the efficient and cost effective company operation, primarily to support the areas of General Administration, Marketing, Human Resource, Accounts & Finance and Legal.
(b) Build-up and continuously update an information databank on contacts to support the public relations, event management, market entry and business consultancy service related activities;
(c) Build-up and continuously update an information databank on activities and monitor developments; with particular focus on the public relations, event management, market entry and business consultancy service related activities;
(d) Assist in the organization of events such as business networking and other Creativo project related events;
(e) Assist in updating info (write up, images, activities info) for upload on website and other social media platform.
(f) Assist in financial administrative tasks such as overseeing Petty Cash monies including updating and approval of Petty Cash log monthly, forwarding of invoices and payments on behalf of the company, and any other financial related task that may come up from time to time.
(g) Assist in legal related administrative tasks that may come up from time to time that involves government related regulations and law.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time
Benefit: Working hours based on 44 hrs week - Monday to Friday, Car Mileage for company related activities, Phone card usage for company related activities
Closing date: 07/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !