Position: Administration Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Job Description and Responsibilities includes:
• Provides office and administrative support to either a team or individual, vital for the smooth-running of a business.
• Processing employee data, updating company policies and assisting in the hiring process.
• Should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions.
• Managing office supplies stock and placing orders
• Preparing regular financial and administrative reports
• Administration and maintaining company’s internal databases
• Booking meetings and scheduling events
• Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Following office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
• Maintaining files and records with effective filing systems
• Supporting other teams with various administrative tasks
• Outstanding knowledge and Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Reliable with patience and professionalism
Education Required: Higher National Certificate (HNC) or equivalent
Age: 20 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Closing date: 17/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !