- Communicate with managers to coordinate schedules.
- Prepare essential documentation, including memos, reports, and other forms of communication.
- Act as the organizational receptionist and receive calls and guests.
- Answer and respond to organization emails and phone calls, and forward communications to appropriate parties as necessary.
- Maintains and organizes meeting schedules, distributing reports and managing the correspondence between the office and external bodies.
- Regularly check and maintain record of necessary office supplies.
- Communicate regularly with staff to help procure needed items.
- Operating office equipment including printers, copiers, fax machines and multimedia instruments.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Words
- Strong analytical
- People Skill
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Strong numerical
- Highly independent and committed
- Microsoft Outlook (for corresponding emails)
Salary (Monthly): B$400 - $450
Hours: Office Hours
Driving License Class: 3
Interested applicants can apply by:
1) Send CV softcopy to adcborneo123@gmail. com (subject: Aministrative Clerk 2021)
2) Send CV hardcopy to our office address: Unit No. 29, Block D, 2nd Floor, Bangunan Gadong Central, Spg. 21, Kampong Menglait, Jalan Gadong, Mukim Gadong, Negara Brunei Darussalam. Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !