Construction / Engineering Jobs
No 11, Jalan Setia Pahlawan
Position: Advance Scaffolder - Offshore
Total Vacancy: 4 Male
1. Unloads scaffolding equipment
2. Sets up base plates and scaffolding poles
3. Fixes the scaffolding to the structure to make it stable as per goidance and instructor from Senior Advance Scaffolder and/or Scaffolder Supervisor.
4. Lays planks (walkways) along the scaffolding
5. Fixes guard rails and safety netting
6. Takes down the scaffolding at the end of the job
7. Erecting all scaffolding as instructed for its intended use
8. Fitting steel tubes and support braces together to form the scaffolding framework
• Fasten ladders and guard rails to scaffolding, including toe boards
9. Advance Scaffolder worked mainly as Team Leader to Basic I & Basic II crews where they mostly monitor, instruct instruct and lead
10. Their level of erecting scaffold will be without any limit or 6 meters and above.
11. Advance will report to the supervisor in charge on daily activity as well as discussing together on the design and calculations.
12. PTW holder may assist supervisor in getting permit.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 30 - 45 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 30/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !