Construction / Engineering Jobs
Position: Advanced Scaffolder - onshore
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Supervising and carrying out scaffolding work.
• Erecting and dismantling of scaffolding under the direction of Advanced Scaffolder.
• Coordinating with users on the operations needed.
• Toolbox briefing on daily basis.
• Liaise with Client for the arrangement of Permit To Work issuance as instructed by Scaffolding Supervisor and/or Scaffolding Leadman.
• Preparation of Daily Progress Reports and timesheets as instructed by Scaffolding Supervisor and/or Scaffolding Leadman.
• Inspect and sign scafftag as instructed and authorized by Scaffolding Coordinator as and when required.
• Perform other related duties as per directed by immediate supervisor.
• Ability to understand and deliver company HSE requirements.
• Active participation in activities of site team in terms of safety & quality.
• Foster a climate and culture where Quality / HSE issues are addressed effectively and speedily, as part of everyone’s normal function.
• Achieve and comply with the Quality / HSE Plan.
• Ensure compliance of Company policies / procedures.
• Responsible for all the safety of personnel.
Education Required: Lower Secondary Assessment (PMB) or equivalent (BJCE)
Age: 22 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 28 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 02/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !