Position: Advertising Machinery Technician
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• We are looking for passionate, energetic, friendly, responsible and professional candidate to join our team.
• The Technician is expected to operate and maintain the company´s advertising machineries.
• During downtime, the technician may be expected to assist the team in any method that he can be helpful with.
Perform daily and scheduled maintenance on the following machines:
1. Mimaki Plotter CG-130SIII
2. Mimaki Plotter CG/FXIII
3. Mimaki JV33 Printer
4. Da Heng Laser Flatbed
- Operate advertising machineries based on job orders given
- Proficient with design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Corel Draw and etc to produce artworks as required
- Maintain a stock-list of printing materials
- Delivery of items to client if there is a need
- Liaise and satisfy client´s needs
- Be able to help out the team if extra manpower is needed
- Maintain cleanliness of machines and area where the machines are located.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proactive team player
- Wiling to work after office hours, if required
- Able to speak and read in Malay and English
- 2years experience Advertising Machineris Usage
- Hold a valid Class 3 Driving License
- Prefer for those who stay nearby to workplace such as Bunut, Bengkurong, Masin etc
Education Required: Ordinary National Diploma
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 750 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 16/01/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !