Position: Aircon Technician
Total Vacancy: 4 Male
AC Technician Job Description
• We are looking to hire a detail-oriented AC Technician to install, maintain and repair AC systems.
• Must be skilled in cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems.
• Responsible for air quality systems from installation to end-of-life by performing maintenance, warranty and emergency repairs.
• To be successful in this role, customer satisfaction, safety and comfort should be your top priority.
• Ideal candidates will be patient, and have excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills.
AC Technician Responsibilities:
• Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment (Split Unit, AHU’s and Chillers including pumps).
• Identifying maintenance risks on equipment. Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
• Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
• Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
• Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
• Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
• Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
• Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers´ requirements.
• Assisting with customers´ queries.
HVAC Technician Requirements:
• High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
• 5 years experience as an HVAC technician, and willingness to continue education in HVAC field.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning.
• Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
• Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 22 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 27/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !