Position: Aircond Technician
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Roles & Responsibilities
• Diagnose the cause of problems and/or failures in heating/air conditioning/ventilation systems for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems repair and/or replacements.
• Inform management regarding procedures and/or status of work orders.
• Inspect HVAC systems and their components (e. g. heating units, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc) to evaluate condition, identify necessary repairs and recommend preventive maintenance.
• Install heating and air conditioning equipment and ventilation systems.
• Maintain service vehicle, tools and equipment in good working order.
• Participate in meetings, workshops, training and seminars as required.
• Perform routine and preventive maintenance of commercial rooftop heating and cooling equipment.
• Prepare written materials (e. g repair status activity logs, etc) as required.
• Repair heating and air conditioning systems and/or components (e. g. pumps, motors, air handlers, fan coils, piping etc).
• Transport a variety of tools, equipment and supplies to ensure availability of materials required at job site.
• Read and interpret shop drawings and control schematics.
• Responsible for start-up and commissioning of building automation systems.
• Conduct customer training in use and operation of building automation systems.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 22 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Allowances: B$ 100
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 16/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !