If you have what it takes to be a part of this team, you can e-mail your updated CV/Resume with a recent photo to Caspet. services21@gmail. com
- Male / Female
- Need to be compassion, good communication skills, fine attention to details and empathy for animals
- Self motivated, Detailed oriented, team player, time management and hard working
- Provide for the constant cleanliness of the premise, as well as all patient wards, cages, runs, grooming as well as disinfecting cages, monitoring each animals health and bathe animals.
- Responsible for the daily care animals, including walking, feeding, and recording of animal weight, appetite, and other information as directed.
- Sterilize equipment and clean examination tables and rooms.
- Restrain animals during examinations or vaccinations.
- Soothe upset or frightened animals.
- Administer medication prescribed by Veterinarians (e. g. by mixing it with food)
- Plan and use appropriate hygiene measures to prevent transmission of diseases and ensure an effective overall hygiene. Maintain and follow hygiene procedures and regulations when working with animals, communicate site hygiene controls and protocols to others. Manage the safe disposal of waste according to destination and local regulations.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !