Position: Apple Certified Technician
Total Vacancy: 4 Male/Female
Skills and Qualifications
• 3 Years experience in Apple Technician.
• In-depth knowledge of Apple Products, Technical Acumen, Listening, Customer Service, Flexibility, Problem Solving Skills, Product Knowledge, People Skills, Energy Level, Dependability, General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, High School Diploma Required, Technical School a Plus.
• Diagnose technical issues, repair Apple® computer and mobile devices, maintain effective workflow, and work with customers to assess needs.
• Candidate has the opportunity to advance to managerial roles based on experience, performance and leadership qualities.
• Provides onsite and in-shop Apple laptop or desktop computer / server repair
• Mobile device repair (iPhone’s, iPad’s, etc)
• Setup Macs and mobile devices
• Possesses In depth Mac OSX and iOS systems.
• Uses specific tools to diagnose issues, make recommendations for repair or replacement to customers and test any new parts that are installed.
• Uses problem-solving and people skills to ensure swift resolutions to technical problems.
• Provides accurate timelines for repairs and upgrades.
• Tests, troubleshoots, and diagnoses computer hardware failures.
• Replaces and/or repairs faulty components.
• Welcomes customers by greeting them, offering them assistance.
• Advises customers by providing information on products.
• Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
• Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
• Contributes to team effort by taking on additional tasks as needed.
• Potential for an increase in role responsibilities (manager) with excellent performance!
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Benefit: TAP and SCP, Overtime
Closing date: 16/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !