Construction / Engineering Jobs
NO. 10, SPG 385-12, JLN SUBOK
Position: Appliances technician
Total Vacancy: 4 Male
• Examining customers´ appliances and identifying the cause of appliance breakdowns.
• Performing maintenance work on customers´ appliances.
• Providing rough estimates to customers on how much it would cost to repair damaged or malfunctioning appliances.
• Repairing or replacing defective or damaged appliance components upon approval from customers.
• Advising customers on how to use appliances correctly.
• Installing various large appliances for customers, such as washers,
• wall ovens, and stoves.
• Maintaining an accurate record of all items/parts used to repair, replace, or maintain appliances.
• Billing customers and collecting payments.
• Have working experience as an appliances Technician.
Education Required: Ordinary National Diploma
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 16/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !