We are looking for an Application Engineer to join the team to provide on-site field service, conduct site surveys, product/application/system audits, and assist key account managers to prepare new business proposals.
- Assist in critiquing products for serviceability, performance, and reliability
- Coordinate and manage replacement parts programs with the individual manufacturing plants to ensure the availability of components as needed
- Ability to assess on-site field problems and operate required testing equipment to return systems to customer conformance
- Assist in the preparation of reports detailing technical problems and solutions to initiate necessary corrective product modifications and/or recommended process changes.
- Provide installation resource services on a project request basis necessary to satisfy the needs of the customer. Services may include (but not limited to) field surveys, installation checklists, roll-out support services, etc
• Technical Degree in Chemical or environmental engineering with industry experience is preferred.
- Must have knowledge of and experience in materials, scheduling, inventory, manufacturing and installation processes.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and maintain project schedule timelines.
- Able to write and maintain clear, concise reports utilizing a standard laptop computer.
- Someone who can think logically and interject common sense and is prepared to make decisions.
- A self-motivated, goal-oriented, as well as a team player.
Submit your application with your resume to: sgmy-hr@ecolab. comWebsite:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !