Position: Asian Cook
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
Purpose of Position
• Specializing in Asian Cuisine and servicing all food items according to the production standards established by Head chef.
• Asian Cook responsible for the daily mise-en-place and duties assigned to meet the set standard and qualities.
• Prepare and cook food according to set standards.
• Liaise with the operation manager/restaurant manager and all staffs regarding selection of dishes, VIP’s functions, etc.
• Prepare and cook various food in Asian section of kitchen as assigned.
• Ensure the quality of all base sauces are according to the set standard.
• Involved in the planning of seasonal dishes and specials in addition to the restaurant menus.
• Trained the kitchen staffs so that pleasing presentation of dishes can be made.
• Cleans and maintains kitchen premises and comply with the workplace hygiene procedures and regulations.
• Maintain quality control with regards to production of food and maintenance of raw product.
• Performing key duties as assigned.
• Attends all company trainings as required.
• Adheres to all HR and company policies and procedures.
• Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
• To minimize food wastage and spoilage.
Education Required: Lower Secondary Assessment (PMB) or equivalent (BJCE)
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 18/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !