Position: Assistant Accountant
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Some of the job descriptions included but not limited to the following:
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills. and accounts payable and receivable.
- Completing purchase orders on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team.
- Assisting with budgets.
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Entering financial information into appropriate software programs
- Processing business expenses
- Coordinating internal and external audits
- Verifying balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies
- Verifying bank deposits.
- Managing day-to-day transactions
- Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget
- Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records and statements.
- Posting daily receipts
- Preparing annual budget
- Completing the year-end analysis
- Reporting on debtors and creditors
- Handling accruals and prepayments - managing monthly budgeting tasks
- Encoding accounting entries for data processing
- Sorting financial documents and posting them to the proper accounts
- Reviewing computer reports for accuracy and meticulously tracing error back to their source
- Resolving errors in financial reports and correcting faulty reporting methods
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 29/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !