Position: Assistant Cook (BSB)
Total Vacancy: 8 Male/Female
• The job profile of an ‘Assistant Cook’ requires a person to assist the head cook or chef for a wide number of functions in the kitchen – menu planning, food preparation, sanitation, ingredients purchasing.
• The assistant cook directly reports to the head chef and executes the orders.
• Generally, there is more than one assistant cook in a restaurant, however small outlets may employ only one.
• An assistant chef is handed over charge of a part of the kitchen operation.
1. Assist the head cook or chef in planning the menus
2. Keep the cooking area clean & hygienic
3. Keep the cooking equipment’s clean
4. Train & manage the kitchen support staff
5. Prepare cooking ingredients
6. Prepare dressings on salads and desserts
7. Move the kitchen utensils wherever needed
8. Follow & implement the kitchen safety regulations
9. Perform the duties of the head chef in his/her absence
Age: 18 - 45 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 375 / Month
Allowances: B$ 75
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: WORKING OVERTIME WILL BE PAID BY PER-HOUR
Closing date: 28/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !