Position: Assistant Manager
Total Vacancy: 2 Female
• Ensuring company policies are followed.
• Optimizing profits and controlling cost.
• hiring, training and developing new employees.
• resolving customer issues to the utmost satisfaction.
• maintaining overall management style to follow company best practices.
• providing and leadership direction to all employees.
• ensuring product quality and availability.
• presenting and preparing employees reviews.
• working closely with general manager to lead staff.
• overseeing retail inventory.
• assisting customers where necessary.
• taking discipline action where necessary.
• ensuring a standard customer service.
• motivating employees and ensuring focus on mission.
• maintaining branches including cleanliness.
• maintaining student contacts.
• completing other tasks directed by the general manager.
• giving support to the general manager when needed.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 15/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !