Position: Assistant Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
1) Must be able to speak and write Chinese Characters.
2) Able to Create Various Menu (Local & Chinese Halal Menu)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supervises or assists in the supervision of the operation of a medium-size foodservice unit.
• Requisitions foods, cleaning materials, kitchen utensils, and related supplies.
• Plans work schedules and assign food service personnel duties.
• Trains and supervises food service personnel in preparing meals, arranging foods and serving customers.
• Supervises the cleaning of facilities and equipment.
• Participates occasionally in cooking and serving of food.
• Maintains records on inventory supplies; supervises storage of meats and other food items; prepares weekly order of supplies and products needed.
• Supervises the preparation of facilities and serving of food for special events.
• Regularly inspects kitchens, dining rooms, and equipment for cleanliness.
• Performs related work as required.
Education Required: Ordinary National Certificate
Age: 30 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time
Closing date: 20/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !