Position: Assistant Manager / Accountant
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Assist the Finance Manager in the finance functions to ensure day-to-day operations of overall accounting and financial activities
• Ensure accurate and timely reporting and submission of monthly/periodic financial and management reports
• Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
• Prepare accounting documents and monthly schedules.
• Prepare reconciliations such as bank and debtor/creditor reconciliations.
• Assist in the preparation of reports for external reporting (e. g. statutory annual financial statements).
• Handling GST return Filling.
• Preparation of monthly cash flow and company budget
• Liaise with team member for ensuring proper recording of information & financial data
• Perform other accounting / finance related duties or tasks as assigned from time to time.
• Organise work schedules and setting priorities in order to meet critical deadlines.
• Audit (External and Internal)
• Provide assistance to the auditors and handle matters raised by the auditors.
• Treasury and Banking
• Process payments for suppliers.
• Annual Budget and Forecasts
• Assist in the budgeting and forecasting, which is in accordance with operating plans and Group policies.
• Budgetary Monitoring
• Assist in monitoring of monthly actual results against the budget.
• Update progress claims from sub-contractors and to client
Interest applicant please email to: info(. . )teachmeguru. com
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent
Age: 18 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 15 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 20/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !