Position: Assistant Operations Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Assists store manager in managing a profitable store, reviewing controllable expenses, and monitoring labor costs.
• Partners with the store manager in creating sales volume growth and creating a positive customer experience.
• Assists store manager in pla
ing and executing sales promotions and maintaining a positive community image.
• Ensures that the store has sufficient product, merchandise, and supplies needed to manage an efficient store.
• Performs opening and closing duties.
• Delegates duties, as necessary, to shift supervisors and baristas.
• Performs financial documentation and register readings during shift.
• Ensures that the store, backroom, and equipment are maintained in a safe and clean ma
• Conducts pre-employment interviews designed to minimize team member turnover and to ensure proper staffing levels are maintained.
• Processes all payroll information in an accurate and timely ma
• Assists store manager in writing a weekly schedule according to labor guidelines and considers any fluctuations in sales due to holidays or local events.
• Assists the store manager in maintaining proper loss prevention standards, reviewing cash handling procedures, deposits and safe procedures.
• Responds to any and all emergencies while on shift by directing or performing steps necessary to ensure medical treatment and/or escape routes are available.
• Informs the store manager of any operational inconsistencies, employee incidents, accidents, potential safety hazards, or any unusual or pertinent events.
• Reports employee accidents and potential safety hazards to the store manager;
• completes appropriate paperwork, and recommends a proper course of action.
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 16/05/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !