Position: Assistant Outlet Manager (Berakas Outlet)
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
- Role requires person who is motivated to learn and lead the kitchen crew;
- Knows how to talk to customers when they have complaints or testimonials, also comfortable in leading the kitchen and front-line crew;
- Requires a fast learner as there are different responsibilities that have to be taken care of in the position;
- Job also requires an organized individual who has good time management skills to carry out responsibilities in the most time effective way;
- Leadership characteristics are preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regulate all front and back operations and duties of the crew in the restaurant;
- Ensure customer satisfaction through promoting excellent service;
- Responding to customer complaints professionally;
- Maintaining quality control for all of the food served;
- Projecting future needs for the raw ingredients, cleaning supplies and kitchen supplies to order them all accordingly;
- Must look for strategies to carry out activities in the most cost-effective way and avoid wastage;
- Generate weekly reports regularly;
- Train new employees and provide on-going training for all staff.
Education Required: Pre National Diploma (PND) or equivalent (SC1, SC2, SC3)
Age: 20 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Closing date: 14/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !