ASSISTANT PARTS MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION:
-Responsible to meet established goals for profit and return on investment on dealership capital invested in parts inventory through wholesale and retail sale of parts.
-Manages performance of the Parts team to ensure the delivery of JLR Service Experience Framework and achievement of key targets.
-Accomplishes objectives through the use of proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, staff management, security, pricing, marketing, merchandising, displaying, and advertising of parts inventory.
Minimum Education / Qualification:
• Hold a degree/diploma or higher.
• At least 5 years of experience in an automotive parts department.
• Must have inventory management experience.
• Have a good knowledge of stock-control systems.
• Team-oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service.
• Previous supervisory experience.
• Proficient in computer skills.
• Possess own transport with a valid driving license.
B$2, 000. 00 per month
Salary commensurate with qualification and experience.
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail a detailed resume with copies of all relevant certificates / documents (education and employment) to humanresources@indera-motors. com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !