ASSISTANT SERVICE MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Leading all activities within the Service Department to achieve positive sales results.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and retention through the direction of staff in the performance of quality vehicle repair and maintenance services.
Minimum Education / Qualification:
• Hold a degree/diploma or higher.
• At least 5 years of experience in an automotive service management or assistant service management role.
• Possess technical qualifications in vehicle repair and also in other related fields.
• Able to use various diagnostic equipment.
• Knowledge of body shop operation is an advantage.
• Good communication, customer service and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
• Proficient in computer skills.
• Possess own transport with a valid driving license.
B$2, 000. 00 per month
Salary commensurate with qualification and experience.
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail a detailed resume with copies of all relevant certificates / documents (education and employment) to humanresources@indera-motors. com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !