Construction / Engineering Jobs
Unit 7&8, Ground Floor, Bangunan Telanai Avenue, Jalan Telanai, Spg 175
Position: Assistant Technical Executive
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
- Manage that Vessel are maintain as per national, international, classification body regulations and customer requirements.
- comply with classification surveys for hull and machinery of Company vessels are carried out in a timely manner.
- To carry out Ships Inspections Visit (SIV) as per visit plan and the report to be submitted to /Technical /Manager.
- Verifies as necessary, spare requisitions and work orders generated by Company´s vessels and ensure adequate resources are provided in timely manner,
- To assess performance of Master, Chief Officer, Chief Engineer and Secondary Engineer.
- Monitor and ensure timely corrective actions are taken for deficiencies noted on vessels under his charge.
- To review monthly reports and respond to vessel for proper maintenance of machinery as per makers recommendation.
- To assist on budget preparation, control and delivering savings with the assistance of the Master and Chief Engineer.
- Investigate and report on vessel machineries defective / breakdown
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 18 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 29/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !