Position: assistant cook
Total Vacancy: 3 Male
• The job profile of an ‘Assistant Cook’ requires a person to assist the head cook or chef for a wide number of functions in the kitchen – menu planning, food preparation, sanitation, ingredients purchasing.
• The assistant cook directly reports to the head chef and executes the orders.
• Generally, there is more than one assistant cook in a restaurant, however small outlets may employ only one.
• An assistant chef is handed over charge of a part of the kitchen operation.
1. Assist the head cook or chef in planning the menus
2. Keep the cooking area clean & hygienic
3. Keep the cooking equipment’s clean
4. Train & manage the kitchen support staff
5. Prepare cooking ingredients
6. Prepare dressings on salads and desserts
7. Move the kitchen utensils wherever needed
8. Follow & implement the kitchen safety regulations
9. Perform the duties of the head chef in his/her absence
• Must be able to tolerate long hours of standing.
• Ability to maintain personal physical, mental, and spiritual health during a fast-paced summer, and adapt to a constantly changing environment while interacting with many different personalities.
• Ability to accept supervision as well as take initiative
• Diploma/Certificate in Food course must have
• Vocational diploma; food safety training is a plus
• Minimum experience of 3 years as Assistant Cook or any relevant field.
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Working Overtime will be paid Per Hour
Bekerja lebih masa akan dibayar setiap Per jam
Closing date: 14/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !