Champion X is seeking an Associate Accountant to join our Finance team. In this entry level position, you will be responsible for maintaining accurate accounting records and financial controls for specific business groups.
What’s in it For You:
The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth.
The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
1. Managing the accounts receivables process ranging from sales order acknowledgements to payment.
2. Managing accounts payables process ranging from invoices verification to vendor payments.
3. Data entry of transactions in accounting software.
4. Data extraction and reports generation for financial reporting or other reporting requirements.
5. Identify and reconciles differences between control accounts and general ledger.
6. Month-end and year-end closing
7. Ensure documentary compliance and completeness with applicable standards and procedures.
8. Work under the supervision of a Senior Accountant
9. Assist in completing external and internal audits.
10. Other accounting task.
Bachelor Degree in accounting or finance
1. 2 years of experience in accounting
2. Result oriented, proactive, and possess a high level of integrity
3. Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
4. Ability to maintain quality and safety standards.
5. Creative problem solving skills.
6. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with various individuals and representatives
7. Excellent computer Skills (MS Office Suite, ) and accounting software programs.
Please submit your application via the link below:
https://form. jotform. com/211751821583051
Linkedin : https://www. linkedin. com/jobs/view/2618453942
Deadline for submission : 15th Jul 2021Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !