Position: Asst Completion engineer - Mechanical
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Purpose of the job:
• To assist in the delivery mechanical completions services to ensure technical integrity verified mechanical completion for Client’s major and minor projects portfolio in line with the Client policies and ensuring high standards are maintained and continuously improved.
• In addition to these coordination tasks
• Completions Technician will be acting as completions focal point for one of the assets
• Contribute to a better safety performance of the Company and Client by demonstrating visible Safety Leadership.
• Ensure yourself and colleagues go home safely and unharmed every day.
• Support the Company and Client in accountability for safety culture.
• Provide a positive role in promoting good HSSE culture and meeting Company expectations.
Coach & Train Local Staff:
• To provide appropriate guidance, assign tasks, coaching and training to locals HND and graduate whenever opportunities exits such as when dealing with new technical issues.
• Knowledge transfer, training, coaching and mentor local staff to fulfil completions management roles.
• Management of the CMS Data Base verification for the construction, commissioning and Start up Phases of the project.
• Assist the Completions coordinator during contractor completions audits
• Review and validate the contractor completions deliverables.
• Report potential completions delay in advance to project team and AEQ LT and suggest way forward.
• Manage PC Inspection Test packs
• Provide the required completions inputs to TIV report and VCR
• Coordinate the completion of Mechanical Completion and Commissioning certifications.
• Management of the CMS completions system including administration of the change control procedure.
• Manage maintenance and update of the CMS completions database including daily updates.
• Management of Completions certification dossiers and hand over packs.
• Manage the completion of all Sub-Systems and the respective handover to Commissioning.
• Assist the Completions coordinator in his Interface with Construction & Commissioning engineers regarding Certification matters.
• Manage CMS completions with regards to the completion status and may organize joint party punch listing between Construction and Commissioning.
• Manage register of Engineering Queries.
• Manage compilation and Handover of completed dossier documentation.
• Managing appropriate and updating system Status reports for Project Team.
• Fulfil completions management roles.
• Coordinate completions priorities and activities.
• Support Completions team and completions process.
• Ensure all interfaces (inter-discipline, client, implementation, fabrication, vendor, etc. ) are identified and managed completions during execution of all projects.
• Work proactively with the completions team to resolve related issues to completions.
• Support CMS set up and management.
• Support completions input into schedule.
• Support systems and sub-systems priority and commissioning & start-up sequence.
• Interface with stakeholders as required.
• Manage a Flawless Project Delivery team focused on completions activities.
• Contribute to the continuing improvement of the BSP completions process.
• Manage alignment project with the gated completions process
• Minimum HND in engineering technical discipline or related discipline, or Company approved equivalent qualification.
• Graduate technical discipline would be an advantage.
• For HND graduate - Minimum 7 years’ hand-on experience in Oil & Gas facilities/plants in commissioning & construction.
• For Degree Graduate – Minimum 3 years hand-on experience in Oil & Gas industry.
• Good knowledge in Completions management tools (CMS) competency using ITR’s for pre-commissioning assurance.
• Have Pre-commissioning and Commissioning competency, commissioning execution experience including assurance traceability via ITR and procedures.
• Familiar and understand systemisation and use of system limits to drive construction and commissioning handover.
• Able to deliver Completions Management (PC) pack and support development of Commissioning Test Procedures (CTP).
• Field pre-commissioning and commissioning execution, both single element function testing and multi-discipline system testing.
• Familiar with piping/mechanical competency interpretation/review piping leak test procedures,
• Electrical/Instrument competency interpretation/review power and control system hierarchy.
• Competent computer skills for MS office and Adobe software applications
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !