Position: Audit Admin
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Accounting/Finance/Audit- Degree/Diploma Graduates.
• 1 to 3 years of work experience.
• Knowledge in Tally ERP software would be more preferable
• Knowledge and Experience in Microsoft office software
• Willing to travel continuously (Incl to Bandar)
• Men would be more preferable.
Purpose of position
• The purpose of the job is to conduct audit to ensure the entities operations and financial information’s are as per generally accepted principles, established procedures, departmental guidelines, and regulatory requirements applicable to the work.
• Scope Being a part of design, execution and review the internal financial, operational and other controls.
• Conduct audit as per audit plan.
• Execute audit assistant functions to check the accuracy of accounting systems and procedures.
• Verify and inspect accounts receivables and payables ledgers with their ageing and general ledger for its accuracy.
• Check and verify the books of accounts to ensure these are in line with accepted general accounting principles with their supporting documents.
• Prepare necessary information for legal and regulatory submission to the government on timely basis.
• Conduct audit of divisions monthly based on an audit plan in line with the audit requirements
• Assist to complete the audit in timely manner and ensure agreed audit suggestion are executed effectively.
• Ensure Fixed Asset, Inventory register and cash certificates are maintained up-to-date.
• Check and inspect reconciled bank and Intercompany/ divisions on monthly basis.
• Check whether the accruals and prepaid transactions are accounted properly.
• Check statutory labour and other deductions are as per applicable rates and ensure the same has remitted to the government on timely manner.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Effective Communication and presentation skills
• Should be well versed in accounting knowledge & Arithmetic skill
• Through knowledge in office automation and accounting software and report generation
• Knowledge and experience in tally would be more preferable
• Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule. Prepared to work after normal hours and at weekends as may be required
• Ability to meet and establish deadlines
• Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Working conditions are normal for an office environment but some regular visit to outlets will be required and not eligible for Over Time benefits.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW.
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 550 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 05/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !