Accounting / Finance / Banking
No. 154. Lot 9201 Jalan Pandan 5 Kuala Belait
Position: Audit Analyst
Total Vacancy: 2 Female
• Handle audit disputes.
• Analyze final audits insuring appropriate premiums are charged to policyholders.
• Notify Underwriting of any potential issues discovered at final audit.
• Assist with management of independent field auditors.
• Work with senior staff to improve efficiency of audit department.
• Quality control of audits.
• Perform physical audits as necessary.
• Act as a team leader.
Bachelor’s degree Proficient in MS Word & Excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Must be well organized and able to work under time constraints
• 3+ years workers’ compensation audit experience.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 23 - 28 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 28/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !