Position: Audit Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Purpose of position
• The purpose of the job is to conduct audit to ensure the entities operations and financial information’s are as per generally accepted principles, established procedures, departmental guidelines, and regulatory requirements applicable to the work.
• Design, execution and review the internal financial, operational and other controls.
• Conduct audit as per audit plan.
Audit, Reporting and System Tasks
• Conduct audit of divisions based on an audit plan in line with the audit requirements.
• Conducted audit related activities including obtaining and analyzing data, reviewing record and supporting documentation, completing audit work papers, completing audit findings worksheets, and submitting audit findings for review, discussion, update and approval.
• Check and verify the books of accounts to ensure these are in line with accepted general accounting principles with their supporting documents.
• Evaluate whether the departments have performed functions as per set regulations.
• Ascertain if operations complies with the business regulations and organizational policies.
• Supported in business planning and improved functions of multiple departments
• Identified, verified, and corrected reasons of failures by fixing problems at the root level
• Prepare and present formal reports summarizing the results of each audit and ensure department leaders receive the concrete feedback necessary to remediate any issues found.
• Propose solutions for internal control and process improvement
• Follow up of the implementation of action plan
• Prepared risk and requirements of each audit process using audit program and previous report.
• Assembled the draft audit report which contains major observations on the audit process and recommendations on the systems.
• Performed quality assurance review of all audit work papers developed by the audit team.
• Reviewed business and audit risks related to financial and operational processes and systems.
• Followed-up recommendations in the report and the deadline for the completion of the implementation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Effective Communication and presentation skills
• Should be well versed in accounting knowledge & Arithmetic skill
• Thorough knowledge/Certifications in office automation and accounting software and report generation
• Certification and experience in tally would be more preferable
• Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
• Prepared to work after normal hours and at weekends as may be required
• Ability to meet and establish deadlines
• Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 250 / Month
Allowances: B$ 300
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !