Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
QA/QC Co Ordinator Responsibilities:
• Specific accountabilities HSE Management
Demonstrate behaviour and practices consistent with personal, co-worker and community duty of care obligations. Work with site team and subcontractors to ensure that inspection and test activities are undertaken in conformance with applicable WorleyParsons, regulatory and contractual HSE obligations.
• Quality Management Work with the Construction Quality Manager, project team and subcontractors to ensure site process controls and prerequisite verification and inspection arrangements are established for construction activities consistent with criticality, statutory and contractual obligations. Typically this will entail: Review of contract terms and specifications to ensure clear understanding of technical requirements and prerequisite verification and certification requirements. Undertake and/or coordinate technical review of subcontractor data submissions typically including; quality plans, process and perso
el qualifications and construction records and certification. Chair or attend and record pre-inspection meetings when specified by the Construction Quality Manager and follow-up implementation and closeout of agreed actions. Witness subcontractor process and perso
el qualification tests in accordance with specification requirements. Witness/review of subcontractor (first party) inspection and test activities and records in accordance with specification/code requirements in accordance with approved inspection and test plans. Competently undertake and document inspection and test activities as specified in approved inspection and test plans. Facilitate client or independent verification activities as specified in agreed inspection and test plans. Monitor subcontractor technical query and design change control processes. Monitor subcontractor non-conformance and corrective action processes, and where necessary, raise non-conformance notes and facilitate disposition of non-conforming works. Facilitate review of final construction data reports and acceptance of mechanical completion. Analise and report on subcontractor performance for input into re-qualification and management review processes.
• Capability Enhancement Support the global quality learning community initiative to enable quality professionals to communicate with each other and receive updates on latest developments. Determine areas of potential improvement in construction quality management processes.
• Customer Relationships In conjunction with the Construction Quality Manager ensure that customer quality management requirements and concerns regarding subcontractor performance are being identified and managed effectively.
• Essential skills/experience Prerequisite technical competencies and where applicable qualifications, for the assigned scope of construction. Thorough understanding of the principles and practice of construction inspection management. Team player and contribute to the team’s effectiveness Communication skills – verbal, written – to report standard. Strong coordination skills. Tertiary/trade qualifications in a related discipline. Quality management/control or inspector certification.
JOB DESCRIPTION – QA/QC COORDINATOR – TA CONTRACTOR POSITION TITLE QA/QC Coordinator – TA Contractor
Write brief description of the basic functions of this position · Implementation of Client’s(Borouge) approved quality plan.
Prepare and participate in required audits during Pre-TA & TA Execution and Post TA Phase with Client(Borouge).
Take a lead role in quality system implementation and follow-up for TA Contractor side as per Client(Borouge) TA QA/QC procedures.
Responsible for all the quality forms/certifications through-out the TA job execution.
Follow up of quality plan for effective implementation.
Decision maker in which jobs in the scope should have a technical quality check after execution.
Develop standard or specific technical quality checklists for all jobs to be executed in the turnaround.
Participate in the TA General and specific Task Risk Assessment(s).
Participate in both reviews made in this time phase.
Follow up of quality plan and report daily status to Client(Borouge) TA Core Team and QA/QC in-charge during execution of TA.
Closely follow up of the critical activities in terms of quality.
Control all technical checklists after the jobs have been completed. · Participation in the morning shutdown meetings with respective operations departments to highlight any quality related issue.
Set up meetings with sub-contractor quality responsible persons to ensure effective implementation of client’s approved quality plans/procedures.
Give input to close-out report for quality related issues.
Closing date: 13/03/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !