Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Job overview and key responsibilities
• Your scope of work includes implementation of data analytics and automation in audit, allowing you to perform Information Technology and System audits, including audits of IT governance, systems under development and IT security.
• You will also lead and manage the engagement team on audit assignments of a portfolio of clients in various industries.
• You will guide and mentor your team members and review their work to ensure high quality, accurate, and efficient results and service delivery to clients.
Education and professional skills / knowledge Experience and Education:
• More than 7 years of working experience preferably in a professional services environment such as auditing, business advisory, consultancy works and related IT works such as Information Systems, Data Analytics, Data Mining, Accounting Information Systems.
• You are also required to have hands-on experience in business solutions such as business management software (ERP) such as SAP Business One Version.
• A recognized degree in Accounting or equivalent with a Professional Accounting qualification.
• Analytical mindset and possess leadership qualities
• Good communication and people management skills
• Able to manage multiple engagements and deadlines
• Strong drive to excel professionally and ability to guide and motivate team members
• Strong written and verbal command of English
• Proficient in MS Office - Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook
• Proficient in accounting software such as SAP Business One, Microsoft SQL, Quickbooks and other related software.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 13/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !