Position: Auto Artisan
Total Vacancy: 4 Male
Role Responsibilities and Duties of Auto Artisan will consist of the following:
• Provided all vital services essential for the maintenance of new and used vehicles.
• Responsible for cleaning, waxing, polishing and refurbishing vehicles.
• Maintain quality work standards paying particular attention to internal and external customer comments and complaints Monitor care and maintenance of shop tools and equipment
• Recommended, selected and helped locate out-of-stock merchandise based on customer requests.
• Maintained cleanliness and presentation of bay area and showroom.
• Organized chemical racks by size, style and color to promote visually appealing environment.
• Loaded, secured and unloaded automotive parts.
• Used necessary equipment for cleaning and servicing auto parts.
• Detail used cars to make them look like new cars.
• Inspect vehicles thoroughly for damages and dents and report to customers prior to providing to service.
• Maintain proper function of all service tools and equipment.
• Excellent technical knowledge and skills about auto components.
• Able to use and operate service machinery and tools effectively.
• Ability to understand the requirements of a company to provide customer satisfaction.
• Ability to work in a team and coordinate all work functions with Co-Workers.
• As a Senior Auto Artisan, may able to train and coach employees on car detail duties, meet, greet, and deliver customer vehicles.
• Mechanical Inclination. Disassembly and reassembly of machinery with understanding of how moving parts and pieces of equipment work
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 38 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Closing date: 10/08/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !