Position: Autocad Draftman
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Create technical drawings based on given specifications and calculations
• Ongoing drawing focused collaboration with project managers and design consultants.
• Management and organization of all Emergent CAD drawings.
• Printing of CAD drawings in various formats and packages, and delivering them to the correct contact in a timely manner.
• Creating accurate CAD drawings from hand sketches, verbal instructions, and site visits.
• Seamlessly integrating and working with project managers design consultants, and sub-contractors, to produce and alter drawings.
• Thinking creatively and critically to support the project team in the design process, to create sketches and drawings that work.
• Creating and continually updating project drawings lists.
• Printing various formats of drawing sets for project managers and site superintendents.
• Systematically saving sketches and drawings on our CAD server; keeping the server organized; updating project folders and files as jobs progress and revisions are made.
• Exhaustively reviewing and checking sketches and drawings for errors, before being sent to architects, sub-contractors, project managers, etc.
• Seeking clarity and understanding from engineers and project managers when you are not 100% certain of something.
• Organizing and uploading drawings to web based storage sites/collaboration project sites to share drawings with project and subcontractors.
• Create, edit, and update standard details for use in projects.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• A two-year degree in Computer Aided Drafting.
• Minimum 1-year experience in a CAD Operator role.
• Outstanding fluency and skill within the AutoCAD program.
• Excellent communication skills; listening, comprehension, and feedback.
Qualitative and Other Attributes Required:
• A passion for doing high quality work.
• The ability to think critically, innovate, and solve challenging technical problems.
• High attention to detail.
• Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
• Being able to self-start and self-motivate when there is no one available to provide instruction.
• Capacity to handle pressure.
• Strong work ethic, and the ability to handle peak work times.
• Willingness to travel if necessary.
• Mental and emotional fitness.
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Annual Leave Bonus
Closing date: 21/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !