• To be responsible for complete repair works of customer cars within the recommended time frame, and self-quality to ensure fault-free repair workmanship.
• To carry up test drive together with Service Manager to determine problems are solved before vehicle hand over to customer.
• To assist in identify correct parts need to order.
• To take care of workshop equipment and own tool box.
• Responsible to clean up the warranty parts return to parts department with correct warranty labeling tag and to keep the work area clean, tidy and safe.
Minimum Education / Qualification:
• Hold a diploma or higher.
• Post-secondary automotive training, certification or equivalent work experience.
• Must have 3-5 year of luxury dealer-level experience.
• Broad scope of automotive mechanical/electrical knowledge.
• Good communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
• Proficient in computer skills.
• Possess own transport with a valid driving license.
B$1, 500. 00 per month
Salary commensurate with qualification and experience.
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail a detailed resume with copies of all relevant certificates / documents (education and employment) to humanresources@indera-motors. com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !