Position: Automotive Technician
Total Vacancy: 1 Male / Female
Provides automotive services by performing inspections, repairs, maintenance, and installations efficiently, safely according to Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) quality, specification and standard.
A Few of the Key Responsibilities:
• Perform maintenance and repair on vehicles as instructed and according to JLR specification and standard.
• Analyses and Identify problems with vehicles using diagnostic equipment.
• Inspect, maintain, upgrade or repair vehicle computer software and electronic systems to ensure good performance of the vehicle.
• Work with Workshop Controller and Quality Controller to ensure all services and repairs assignments are completed correctly and passed quality inspections or test drives.
• Complete all assignments within specified time frame and to ensure high level of productivity and efficiency and to achieve the target hour sold.
• Put safety first and observe all safety rules and guidelines in the workshop or during assignments outside the workshop.
Minimum Education / Qualification:
• Hold a diploma or post-secondary in automotive training or certification
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in automotive repair and general servicing.
• Ability to handle various tools and use diagnostic equipment.
• Good communication both verbal and written
• Able to put Customer first and has good customer service and problem-solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Have a Valid Class 3 Driving License
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail/send a covering letter and updated resume with copies of official identification (IC/Passport), copy of relevant certificates / documents (education and employment), expected salary and one recent passport photograph to humanresources@indera-motors. com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Education Required: Diploma or Higher
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$600 - $700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/4/2021
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !