Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• Preparing pastries, cakes, breads, and other baked goods is the responsibility of a Baker.
• To use a variety of machinery such as slicers, wrappers, mixers, glazers etc.
• In store Bakers must ensure they supply fresh goods, for their customers.
• Some bakers may have a speciality like in making cakes, especially for weddings or parties.
• This can be a very creative and demanding job; requiring them to work long hours and weekends, on their feet.
• To maintain health and safety regulations,
• Bakers must wear face masks, gloves, and protective clothing and coverings for their hair.
A Baker usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Buying and preparing ingredients
• Measuring portions
• Packaging baked products
• Stocking and preserving products
• Using baking equipment
• Serving cakes, breads and other baked goods
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 23 - 38 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 27/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !