Position: BAKERY PRODUCTION LABOURER
Total Vacancy: 6 Male/Female
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Production Worker:
• Starts assembly and production machinery at beginning of shift.
• Monitors equipment to ensure that products are being assembled properly.
• Makes sure that workstation is clean and free of hazardous materials.
• Addresses problems with production equipment and machinery and fixes them as needed.
• Cleans equipment.
• Uses power tools to solder, weld, drill, and attach parts.
• Observes and removes faulty product parts from assembly line.
• Inspects assembled products to ensure they are up to quality standards.
• Affixes labels, company logos, and other exterior details to products.
• Packs up completed products and prepares them for shipment.
• Unloads, organizes, and stocks shipments.
• Adheres to all safety guidelines dictation the production and handling of materials in the factory.
• Ensures that all production deadlines are met.
•Reports issues or problems with production to immediate supervisor. Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrates ability to interpret equipment gauges and monitors on factory equipment.
• Possesses knowledge of the structure and function of production equipment.
• Is able to identify problems or malfunctions with machinery and equipment.
• Demonstrates analytical thinking and problem-solving skills necessary to troubleshoot production issues.
• Pays close attention to detail.
• Exhibits ability to work cautiously but efficiently in potentially hazardous conditions.
• Is familiar with all factory safety procedures and guidelines.
• Demonstrates ability to use power tools safely and effectively.
• Works efficiently and manages time effectively.
• Possesses physical strength and stamina required to stand, walk, and lift for long periods of time.
• Possesses physical dexterity necessary to assemble small and delicate product parts.
• Previous experience in factory or warehouse setting is recommended.
• Moderate to heavy physical activity such as walking and lifting is required on a daily basis.
• Individuals may be required to handle or transport hazardous chemicals or fragile products.
• Safety gear, such as goggles, gloves, and helmets should be worn on a regular basis
Education Required: Lower Secondary Assessment (PMB) or equivalent (BJCE)
Age: 20 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Benefit: note: 8. 00pm - 8. 00am
Closing date: 26/05/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !