Position: BAR SUPERVISOR
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
The advantages of similar work experience minimum 2 years, technical skills or relevant certification may be considered in place of Higher national Diploma or equivalents.
1. Maintained contact with kitchen staff, management, serving staff and customers´ concerns were addressed.
2. Assigned posts and designated duties.
3. Provided excellent customer service in a prompt and courteous manner.
4. A bar supervisor is responsible for ensuring that the inventory of the bar is well managed.
- As a bar supervior, you can achieve this by allocating the inventory management duties to the storekeeper.
- You also need to allocate the responsibility of the tracking all the sales of all types of drinks.
5. Recruit, train, and supervise new bar staff
6. Handle paperwork and other administrative duties.
7. Maintain stock levels and order supplies when necessary.
8. Address customer inquiries and complaints.
9. Handle complaints, conflicts, questions, and suggestions from restaurant employees.
10. Keep relevant statistical and financial records
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 30 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Annual Leave, Medical leave and food is provided.
Closing date: 14/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !