Position: BATCHING PLANT OPERATOR
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• at least 2 years experience as a Batching Plant Operator.
• able to work in overtime.
• able to work in a pressure and hardworking.
• able to batch concrete unassisted to meet production concrete delivery schedules and quality expectations.
• perform required pre-operational checklists.
• perform preventative and required maintenance on all batch plant equipment.
• maintain housekeeping of the batch plant, batch office, tools and equipment in accordance with company standards and expectations.
• comply with company stormwater pollution and prevention plan.
• certified to operate mixer truck and deliver concrete to production as required.
• able to perform basic concrete test (unit weight, %air, slump/spread .
• proficient in computer-based concrete batching systems.
• able to read a tape measure to 1/16th´´.
• posses basic computer and math skills.
• good communicator and able to provide clear direction to others.
• good hand/eye coordination and able to discern color differents in concrete as it is being mixed, placed and after curing.
Education Required: GCE ´´A´´ Level
Age: 20 - 45 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 17 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 22/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !