Lot 5218, Simpang 605, Jalan Kampong Lumut
Position: BOSUN (marine)
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
- Reports to Chief Officer.
• Assisting in the planning and execution of maintenance and operational work tasks.
• The instruction and supervision of the Able Seaman and Ordinary
• Seaman in accordance with Company safety policy and quality standards.
• The execution of assigned task in conformance with safe work procedures and in accordance with instruction given by the Chief Officer.
• Training all subordinates in the various work tasks as required through close supervision of each individuals performance.
• Keeping all tools, equipment, stores etc. in good order and observe and/or obtain stock as requested by the Chief Officer.
• Perform security and anti-piracy watches, whenever required.
• Any other duties as instructed by Master and Chief Officer.
• Qualification required minimum of Rigging Training Cert.
• Working experience required minimum of 2 years offshore.
Age: 25 - 50 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 60 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 13/08/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !