Position: BRANCH SUPERVISOR
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
1. Responsible for directing, managing and motivating the sales team members so that they can together achieve the sales targets or set figures.
2. Responsible for developing strategies for selling of products and designing tactics through which maximum revenue can be earned.
3. To assist the sales manager to resolve customer complaints and issues within the sales department for smooth functioning.
4. Responsible for supervising the various shift structures appointed to different employees or sales team members.
5. Responsibility of a sales supervisor to delegate work or duties to different individuals working on the various job positions within the sales department.
6. Required to handle the employee related issues and monitoring calls etc.
7. Must see to the fact that all the employees adhere to the company’s policies and rules and work as per the instructions given to them.
8. The major goal of a sales supervisor is aimed towards ensuring that every sales team member works in a way which is directed towards achieving the desired sales figures. Supervise sales operations of sales team.
9. Follow-up leads and samples provided by sales team. Implement strategies to sell products or services. Build new customer base to maximize sales.
10. Retain existing customers by providing prompt customer services.
11. Supervisor and oversee the maintenance of customer databases.
12. Supervise accounts receivables team in collecting balances.
13. Supervise field marketing and sales force.
14. Analyze field reports and prepare sales documents.
15. Analyze competitor pricing proposals and sales strategies.
16. To strictly adhere to safety rules and regulations/W. I. S. E. system.
17. To perform other duties/jobs as instructed by the management from time to time.
18. To perform other duties/jobs as instructed by the management from time to time.
1. Proven experience at least 3 years in Sales as Coordinator.
2. Time-oriented, Great Written and Verbal Communication, Financial Analysis, Sales and Product Knowledge, Customer Relations, Sales Strategies and Advertising Skills Local Applicants are highly encouraged to apply. Preference will be given to those who can start work immediately.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 38 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP SCP Payment Staff Discount Commission Medical Claim Annual Leave Entitlement Salary Increment
Closing date: 02/08/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !