Position: BRANCH SUPERVISOR
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Reports directly to the Operation Manager.
• Responsible for Manned Security Services Operations
• Compile/produce progress & deficiency report to Operations Manager
• Coordinate and organize site guarding plan
• To liaise with clients
• Monitor patrolling activities are carried out not according to plan
• Monitor guards & posts
• Attain & monitor changing of shifts
• Perform incident reports including staff disciplinary Provide assistance and support to employees and clients in a professional manner
• Monitor and ensure proper duty rotation has been carried out
• Monitoring and of checking of weekly attendance
• Monitor daily guarding uniform & equipment’s are in clean and good working condition.
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office.
• Effective Oral and written communication skills in English & Malay.
• Active listening skills
• Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
• Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
• Attention to detail
• To provide high quality, professional security services at variety of assignments and location at any time.
• Minimum of two(2) years experience in Supervisory level.
• PREFERABLY /has experience/ in Military or Police background (will be an /ADVANTAGE!/)
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 28 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 15/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !