Main responsibilities include:
• Tracking payments to internal and external stakeholders
• Preparing budget forecasts
• Processing tax payments and returns
• Manage all accounting transactions
• Prepare budget forecasts
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Manage balance sheets and profit / loss statements
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
• Audit financial transactions and documents
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
• Comply with financial policies and regulations
• Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting
data; preparing reports.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet,
profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information
Requirements and skills :
• Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in accounting/finance
• Work experience as an Accountant
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting, or finance
• Additional certification CPA is a plus
• Experience with financial reporting requirements
• Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Hands-on experience with accounting software like QuickBooks
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Experience with general ledger functions
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
• Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
• Completing analysis of the company expenditures
• Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data
• Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status
Interested applicant, kindly email your up-to-date CV to info@brudesh. com
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !